Pages

Saturday, January 7, 2012

 Happy Saturday!
Wow it seems like a long time since we had a challenge at SSDS. It has been a long busy two weeks. 
Our challenge this week is "Winter Something." Our sponsor is Gingerloft Digi Stamps
Here is my card using Frosty's Snowglobe
I made a thank you card. The image is backed with some black card stock to create an outline. The trim is that garland you can get for tiny trees. It has snowflakes and snowballs. I added a snowflake brad to the top left hand corner to make it nice and snowy.
Speaking of snow, you should see it here in WI. I can't remember a winter like this. It is January 7th and we still have not had to shovel. Yesterday it was 50 degrees. AMAZING! And I must say I am loving it. 


Important News!!!!!!!
                     SSDS is also having a DT call!
If you love working with digital stamp, have a blog and love to encourage others you should check it out. 
I hope you do and that you will join our challenge this week. 

Have a wonderful weekend!

8 comments:

June Houck said...

Oh, Linda, your card just screams "snow". I am eager for a good snow and perhaps a snow day. The air smells so clean right before a snow and the blanket of white is so pretty...yeah, I love snow. That shade of blue is so pretty on that snowflake paper. Super cute, my friend!

Pat N. said...

Pretty card; love the snowman. I think most of the US has been pretty lucky so far this winter.--Pat N.

Kate said...

Super cute my friend. Love it.

Hugs,
Kate

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

This is ADORABLE! I loveeee the little snow globe! :):):):):):):):):):):)

Angi Barrs said...

I love snow globes. This is sooo cute!

Sharon said...

Love the snow globe!!! Great wintery thank you card Linda!!

Tracy said...

Your card is so cute. I love the snow theme.
We have little snow here then usual, and our temperatures are warmer then usual as well.
But I know that will change soon enough.

Curt in Indy said...

Great card Linda! Love that trim. . .brilliant idea to use it. I think this winter is quite scary! The Aztecs said the world would end on December 21, 2012. . .and now we are having weird winter weather. . .LOL We have had no snow either and it was 56 here yesterday! The weather guy said that at this time last year, we had already had 18 inches of snow and only 2 inches this year. Hope you are well! Hugs, Curt