Pages

Monday, January 23, 2012

Mini Album Scraps

I am in a swap over at Mini Album Scraps. My mini is 4.25 by 5.5 inches. You need to have at least 50 pages and four sections. The colors were Neutral and my partner, Leah, picked pink for the accent color.


I went through my paper and just pull so I can't tell you the paper lines I used. Sorry.
Here are the stamp sets I used:

Cloud 9 Design Simple Thoughts - Laughter
SU Favorite Thoughts
Tim Holtz Artful Things
My Creative Time Encouraging Quotes
Close to My Heart Playful Flourishes, State of Mind, Aspiration
                               
Here is the finished book. 


I learned a couple of things making this. First that you can use old plastic paper holders to die cut and ink for pages. 
I got the ones in my book from an old Creative Memories 12X12 paper holder. It was falling apart so I took it apart and used it. The clock on the front of the book, the bingo page and the Admit one page came from this.

Another thing I learned was that if you take your heat tool to clear contact it seals to embossed paper pretty good. Not perfect but pretty good.

Here is a video of what is inside the Mini I made for Leah.
I would love to hear what you think about my mini.


Thanks for stopping,
 

6 comments:

Kate said...

Very Very Pretty. I just love it.

Hugs,
Kate

kim.scrapper said...

Linda, this is very nice. I like that you stamped sentiments throughout the book. I am sure she will love it, tfs

Tracy said...

Oh this looks awesome Linda...off to check out the video :)

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

Just loveeeeeeeeeee this!!! LOVING the papers you used!!! :):):):):):):):):):):)

coldwaters2 said...

Amazing work here Linda, what gorgeous papers you have put alot of work into this and it really is a little gem.
Hugs
Lorraine x

Sabrina said...

I always love your mini's Linda! Leah is going to love it too. You add such amazing details and I always get so many ideas from you. Thank you so much for sharing. I will have to hop over to the mini album site and see what it's all about.