Pages

Friday, January 13, 2012

Happy Friday the 13th!

Hi There,
Today is my hubby's birthday. Poor guy is sick. He stayed home the past two day and had to go in to work today.
Here is the card I made for his birthday.
I am listing the Corsets for sale on the Store page on my blog. They are 3 for $1.00.  The ones in the store are 3 inches and 3 layers. If you want them a different size or color just email me.

I have also listed some hobby horse kits in the store.

Here is a video to tell you what I did to make this card.


I hope you have a great day!

7 comments:

Audrey Frelx said...

Happy birthday to your hubby!!! Sorry to hear he's not well, but that adorable (and sexy) card should make him feel a little better and put some red in his cheeks... lol!

Have a great day!

Kate said...

Happy Birthday to your Hubby!!!! I hope he feels better soon. I am sure he just loves this card you made for him so Adorable, especially how you actually did the corset on the side.

Hugs,
kate

Sharon said...

Oh Linda this is fantastic!!! What a great "corset" - just love what you have done with this card and perfect for your hubby!!

Dawnll said...

Oh yea I would love some of these Can I get them in 4'inches and in light pink and white
I would like 6-9 of them for a Valentine project.
Could you please let me know sweetie.
Your the best and I love this card.

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

Happy Birthday to hubby and hoping he feels better soon!! I loveeeeeeeeeeee the card! That corset is so fun! :):):):):):):):):):):)

coldwaters2 said...

Hi Linda this is one very glamorous card that Basque looks beautiful so do those papers and I just love how you have used that ribbon, superb card.
Hugs
Lorraine x

Angi Barrs said...

This is sooo creative. Love this!