Pages

Tuesday, January 3, 2012

Peachy Keen Color Challenge

Hi Everyone Peachy Keen's Let's Face it Friday is  a color challenge. Here are the colors.
It seems like forever since I played along with one of their challenges. It was so nice to be able to play along today.
Here is the card I made for the challenge.
The little truck is from B is for Boy. The PK stamps I used are Dress me Ghost for the tiny face on the hearts. The smile on the truck is PK754 Critters Face A Medium. The letters are on cardboard chips painted with TH crackle paint and stamped with My Creative Time Any Day Bingo. The truck is attached with a Wobble.
I also made another car card using one of the little cars I have for sale in my shop.  It is also from B is for Boy.
I had a busy day. I was working on an order so while my Cricut was busy cutting I was able to get two cards made. What a great day!
Here is a quick video about the cards.


I hope you were able to enjoyed some creative time too.
Hugs,

10 comments:

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

Ohhhhhhhh these are ADORABLE! :):):):):):):):):):):)

Sharon said...

Great cards - love the colour theme!

tt.scraps said...

Fun!!! :)

Angi Barrs said...

Super adorable. Love the sentiments. :)

Kate said...

These cards are so Adorable. I love the first one so much.

Hugs,
Kate

Tracy said...

Ohhh it is so cute. Love the hearts in the back of the dump truck :)
Oh just had a thought, this would be perfect one for my hubby ;)
Love the sentiment, but here I guess it would be love you a tonne, teehee. Just doesn't sound the same does it, lol.

June Houck said...

Woot woot for multi-tasking! The dump truck of hearts is darling, as is the cute car card. I have trouble with boy cards and guy cards. These are both adorable, Linda :)

Megan said...

These are so cute!

mandysea said...

wow these are just adorable... both are gorgeous but I think I love the first one them most full of lovehearts!!!

Curt in Indy said...

Your cards are always so creative. What a cute idea to put the little faces on those tiny hearts. And what the heck is a "wobble". I understand what it does from your video (love it!) but I don't know what it actually looks like! Thanks for sharing! Best, Curt