Pages

Saturday, January 28, 2012

SSDS Challenge

Happy Saturday!
This week at Stamp, Scrap and Doodle you will be introduce to two new design member. Please go and welcome them.
Our generous sponsor is Veronica from Circle B and she is offering $10 to spend at her shop.


Our challenge is Anything Goes 
Here is the card I created for the challenge.
I used some of my scraps, one of the egg carton dress forms and a flower I learned how to make from Jennings644 on YouTube. The heart is a SU punch and the sentiment is from My Creative Time.
On the inside I put a tag to write the sentiment.

I hope you will join in the challenge at SSDS and stop by to say hello the new members.
Thanks for stopping,
 

8 comments:

Sharon said...

Wow this is great Linda - well done!!

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

Loveeeeeeeeeeee this!! LOVING the colors and love love love love love the dress form! :):):):):):):):):):):)

Holly Young said...

sweet card Linda. I love your flower and twine!

Kate said...

such a sweet card love the paper you used and that dress form too.

Hugs,
Kate

Dawnll said...

This turned out adorable!

coldwaters2 said...

Hi Linda this is fabulous I do love the Polka Dot papers and heart and that stand with the ribbon and pearls look awesome.
Hugs
Lorraine x

Angi Barrs said...

Super adorable and creative. And I love your new blog header. :)

ike said...

Woah - how did I miss this one. Stunning !!! :-) xx