Pages

Sunday, January 8, 2012

Hi Everyone, I got to spend a quick hour with my sweet little granddaughter before she went back to MT. We all met at her Great Grandparents house before she had to go to the airport with Mom and Dad. 
Ok, so I was fooling around with PSE and I put these pictures together. I have NO idea how to do what I did but it was fun. I tried to print it out and that was a mess. The colors are all real strange. I guess I need to check some settings somewhere. I only have two packs of digital paper that I bought to do my blog headers. So the background and embellishments could be better. Oh so much to learn and so few hours in a day.
Here is my creations.
In the last picture we are reading a photo book with pictures of her and the family. She is telling me the names of everyone. Oh I wish we lived closer.


It would be fun to do a photo journal for 2012 but I am afraid I wouldn't have many good pictures without this little sweetheart around. The pictures would all be of Max or my cards and creations.  Not to interesting until summer comes but I might give it a try.


Thanks for stopping,
 

7 comments:

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

Such great photos! Glad you had fun! :):):):):):):):):):):)

Angi Barrs said...

Awww your grandaughter is sooo adorable. :)

kim.scrapper said...

Linda, your layout is adorable. Nice that you got to spend a bit of time with her, she is adorable. Maybe her Mommy & Daddy could take a few pics each month and send to you to scrap, Hugz

June Houck said...

What a cutie! She has the sweetest grin. I would not be able to resist kissing that sweet girl.

LeAnne said...

Oh my goodness....that grin and those dimples---they steal the show! WHAT A CUTIE! Wouldn't she & Cassidy have FUN together?

Kate said...

Great LO and Great Pictures. You look amazing my friend.

Hugs,
Kate

Sharon said...

This looks great Linda - looks like you were all enjoying the time together!