Pages

Thursday, July 2, 2009

Card Positioning System 122 and Flutter by Wednesday



Here is my card for the Card Positioning Systems and Flutter by Wednesday. The base card is Gina K pure luxury soft sand heavy base weight card stock. I stamped it with CTMH Playful Flourishes and Memento desert sand ink. The butterfly is also a CTMH stamp called Butterfly Wings. I stamped it then painted it with Twinkling H20s. That took a long time but it was a lot of fun. The first picture didn’t show how the butterfly shimmers so I crop it and that is the second picture. The Happy Birthday is from SU and stamped with desert sand ink. The bookplate is from CTMH called “Foundry.” The ribbon is something I had.
Thanks for visiting. Let me know what you think.

11 comments:

Clare said...

Well, I think that your card is absolutely adorable! Beautiful butterfly - nice job. :)

bumblebee creations said...

this is absolutely gorgeous!!! That butterfly is totally amazing! LOVE IT! You asked about the flower in my post today-I put three together and I think they were all prima flowers that I found at michaels-then I added the brad, which you can put your own design in, so i put a circle of the paper I was using. Let me know if you have any other ? You can always email me rhondazmikly@sbcglobal.net too. Thanks for your comments!

Danni said...

Oh my goodness! I just love that butterfly! Gorgeous!! Thanks for playing along with my challenge!

Stef H said...

gorgeous. my h2os are in a box and i have all their colors too. hmmmm,must get them out. just gorgeous.

hugs,

Alexandra Lundgren said...

Beautiful card!!!

Lovely Linda said...

Hi there Linda!! Love this FBW card - your butterfly looks as if it could fly right off the page - gorgeous. Love that CTMH hardware too - we can't get CTMH here (Boo:hoo!) LOve this card - take care! God bless you!

Caryl P said...

Wow Linda, you've been so busy!!! Love all the creative cards you've been sharing, that butterfly is too beautiful.
Hope you have a wonderful holiday weekend! I think this is my busiest weekend of the summer so I'm looking forward to being more creative next week.

Patricia Garcia said...

I love butterflys and this one is no exception!!

Anonymous said...

Fabulous card! The butterfly is really gorgeous and I love the ribbon.
Vanja

brenda said...

Gorgeous butterfly Lindal and great card.

Have a good weekend.

B x

Anonymous said...

very nice card!!!