Pages

Thursday, July 2, 2009

MoJo Monday


This is my Mojo Monday card. I love this sketch. I used one of the images that Lorraine at Coldwaters 2 sent to me in June. Isn’t she cute? Her name is Tilda. The reason she doesn’t have a mouth is because she is an angel and angels talk with their heart. Don’t you just love that? I used card stock that I had on hand. The purple under Tilda is the paper with a differen color core. I embossed it with my Cuttlebug and sanded it. The flower and HB stamp are from SU. The brads are from a box with no name. My birthday card box is getting nice and full.
Please let me know what you think. Thanks:)

2 comments:

Steph said...

Very cute card. I love the thought of angels talking with their hearts. That just makes me smile. Very nice color combo. Love it:)

quiltedcavalier said...

Hi Linda. Your card is very cute! Pretty colors. Thanks for stopping by and commenting on my MojoMonday posting. I see you're in Wisconsin too. Small world.

-Roberta (a/k/a Quilted Cavalier)