Pages

Friday, July 3, 2009

Color Challenge, STVCC19 and Paper Take Weekly


This card is for two challenges, Stamp TV Color Challenge 19 and Paper Take Weekly.
I used the digital paper from Gina K called The Great Outdoors. The colors are called pine needle and straw burlap. I used a pice of DP called Classic K from K & Company. I chalked the sky with amethyst and blue and the ground with pine and moss.The tent and background were colored with Copic markers. I used a technique called masking to stamp the background. The stamp set is from Gina K Designs by Theresa Momber called “Happy Camper. The sentiment is from and by Gina K Designs called Many Wishes. This is a great set that I know I will use a lot. The sketch is from Paper Take Weekly. I love their sketches. They are neat and clean and not to busy. I can use this card for a man’s birthday card or I can leave it blank and use it for a thinking of you card. I really like this card. Let me know what you think. Thanks!

3 comments:

Theresa Momber said...

What a wonderful card, Linda! I love your coloring!

You asked about the paper I used on my Peaceful Wishes card. I used Pure Luxury White from Gina K. I love it's smoothness for sponging.

Caryl P said...

This image is a great one to color and you did so fabulously! I love the footprints leading over to the tent.

Sarah said...

That tent looks SO real I had to click the picture because I thought you had added material to your card!