Pages

Sunday, July 12, 2009

Diamonds are a girls best friend.


Hi everyone, I am up at the cabin for the week. I made a couple of cards before we left and I am going to post them when I get a chance during the week. This is the first one.
I made this card for a friend who went ring shopping with her boyfriend. They aren’t engaged but now he know what she likes. I think that is so cute. The front says “Nice girls rarely make history.” I am going to write “but they get diamonds,” on the inside. Cute Right? I just went to see if it fit any challenges and it will work for Stamp Sample #95 challenge, ‘Let the sparks fly. You are suppose to use glitter. I have that around the words. Plus the three square sparkles on the right. The stamp is from CTMH. The sentiment I typed and printed on the computer. Then I punched it out with a SU punch. I think this also works for the Paper Play Challenge. Their challenge is 'fashion.' It also works for DCD Challenge #5. Susie and Vikki's challenge at Sassy Designs is called Glamor and Glitz. I think this girl is all about fashion, glamor and glitz. What do you think?
PS I was just told the this card also works for Dare U2 Digi Challenge 15 which is pink, black and white. I do love the colors in this card.

13 comments:

Sarah said...

Very pretty!

Holly Young said...

This is great Linda. It also fits the Dare u2 Digi Stamp challenge to make a card that's pink, black, and white! Love your saying!

Susie Sugar said...

Fantastic card Linda I love that die cut lady do share with me where you got her , if you know and want to share please email me thanks
Also thank you for joining in and playing along in out challenge this week
Good luck
Lve Susie xx

vikkithescrapjunkie said...

Hi Linda, Very glam and glitz great lady and colours. Thankyou for joining in the DCD challenge this week and good luck.
Love n hugs
Vikki xx

Sandie said...

Love it! The silhouette is so glamourous and the sentiment (especially what you're putting on the inside) is just perfect.

Thanks for joining us on PaperPlay this week :)

coldwaters2 said...

Oh Linda this is very glamorous and what a fab image, also love your colours and the bling. Great job.

Hugs
Lorraine x

Stef H said...

it's gorgeous and that sentiment will be perfect!

hugs,

Julie M said...

Great card, Linda - what an elegant image.

Thanks for joining us on PaperPlay!

Julie.

Crissy Armstrong said...

That is a cute stamp and I love your story too! I also love how your bling on the card looks like three big "rocks"! A really glitzy card, perfect for your friend!
Thanks for linking me up on your blog too!

Anonymous said...

This is absolutely adorable!! Love how you did this card! =)

Donna said...

Fantastic card and such a brilliant image...thanks for joining in the fun at DU2DS this week :) Donna x

Sandra said...

Gorgeous card,love the image and the sentiment is perfect....thanks for joining us this week at DU2DS,
Take care
San x

deifen said...

ooh la la!Tres chic!!Love your super glam card-so glad you loked my challenge!
Dei xx