Pages

Thursday, July 2, 2009

Three Challenges


I made this card for three challenges A Spoonfull of Sugar, Our Creative Corner and Cup Cake Craft. This is Cup Cake Crafts last challenge. I am sad to see them go. It was fun to play along with their challenges. The challenge for SFS and CCC is Summer. When I saw this stamp I had to get it so I could play along. The sketch is for OCC. This was a fun sketch to work with.
I love this card. The inside says, “You’re only a kid once, but you can be young for a lifetime.” Oh so true. I got this stamp set yesterday at one of my favorite scrapbook stores called the Memory Bank. I think that is a great name for a scrapbook store. The people are so nice and helpful. The stamp is an inkadinkado stamp. That is what is says on the back in a web address. It only cost $1.99. The paper is from Imaginisce and is called Summer Cool Blue Raspberry Ripple and the other one is called Summer Cool Banana Flip-Flop. I love those names. Please leave a comment and let me know what you think. I wish I was on a beach somewhere.

4 comments:

Jennifer Meyer said...

Wonderful card Linda, what a fun image and layout!!

Thanks for playing along with the OCC! Hugs & Smiles, Jennifer :)

Pop's Cards said...

This is gorgeous loving the image and the layout fab flipflops too...

Thanks for joining us at cupcake hugs pops x

The Crafty Den said...

Hi Lindal, what a super fun card. I love the image and the sentiment is so funny. The backing papers are just perfect. Thanks for joining us at CCC this week. Please join us for our final challenge next week. Hugs, Denise x

Kruemel said...

What a great image - and the flip flops on the left match wonderful with it!
Thanks for joining CCC this week!
Kathrin aka Kruemel