Pages

Monday, July 6, 2009

Card Positioning System 123


This is my card for the Card Positioning System. I love the layout. The base card is Core Color by Coredinations. I embossed it with my Cuttlebug and sanded it. The background paper is from Karen Foster Designs called Birds & Blooms. The stamps are A Muse. I colored the bees and the hive with Copic markers. The ribbon is from SU. I put little tiny gems for the bees heads. I sponged the background with Memento Summer Sky, Dandelion, and Angel Pink ink. The brads are something I had. I tried to distress the strip under the “have a bee-utiful day” with my scissors but it didn’t work too good. This card can be for a birthday or uses as a note to say, “Hi.”
Thanks for stopping. Please leave a comment.
Thanks,
Linda

5 comments:

Patricia Garcia said...

What a cute card, I like how you embossed the bottom portion of the card only!

Sarah said...

Tooo cute Linda! I love those bee's and the DP!!

Jodi said...

This is just so sweet! I love the colors you used and the layout!! Very cute!!
Hugs
Jodi =)

Susan (peebsmama) said...

This is a very pretty card. The sponging on the background is a nice added touch and ties it in with the pretty background paper.

Thanks for visiting my blog and becoming a follower!

Terri Trotter Earley said...

Super cute bees and dry embossing. Way to rock the CPS sketch this week.

It's a good life!
Terri E.