Pages

Friday, July 31, 2009

Welcome to the World Max


This card is going to Max. I think that is what he will be called. A sweet couple I work with had a 10 lb. baby boy on Wednesday. His name is Maximus Lee. He has two darling dainty sisters that are very close in age and I think the oldest is 3. Dad teachers kindergarten and mom is the elementary guidance counselor. They are two of the nicest people you could meet.
I made this card with Hero Arts Cute Critters stamps. The challenge at Hero Arts this week is tags. The tag in this card can be a book mark. The paper is Making Memories Animal Crackers Jack. I think this is the cutest paper. Max is made with SU build a brad and CTMH stamps. The layout is from Card Positioning systems. I love to have sketches to follow. They really help.
Thanks for stopping and have a great day.

3 comments:

Caryl P said...

Oh, what an adorable baby card! I'm hoping to get to that sketch before I head off for a few days of vaca, but probably not. Love all those little critters!

Holly Young said...

Darling! I just love every single thing about this Linda! Extra points for making a matching envy!

Sarah said...

Soooo cute!