Pages

Tuesday, July 21, 2009

Flutter-by-Wednesday and Card Positioning System


Today is a rainy day here and boy do we need the rain. I like rainy days because I can make cards all day and not feel like I should be outside.
This is the card I made for Dannis Flutter-by-Wednesday. I hope it is not to late. I used the sketch from Card Positioning Systems. Dannis challenge was to use pink and brown and a butterfly. The stamps were from Stamp TV called, "Bug Me Anytime." The paper is from my scrap box so I don’t know the name. I used SU punches and my Nestabilities to cute out the stamped images. I used Gina K’S sky technique to do the background for the butterfly. Then I added a little sparkle with a Spica twinkling like stars pen. Let me know what you think.

5 comments:

Stef H said...

this is so pretty and so glad you made it in time. i left you something on my blog.

hugs,

Danni said...

So nice, love the butterfly and snail...fun! Thanks for playing along with my challenge!

Sarah said...

Great card Linda! Love the bugs...so pretty.

Elise said...

What a sweet card and absolutely gorgeous colors! Lovely work!

Sylvia Blum said...

aww.. love the snail! so sweet :)