Pages

Monday, July 13, 2009

Flutter-by-Wednesday


I know it is Monday but I have a card for Flutter-by-Wednesday. I only have two days to get it in. The challenge is buttons and bows/ribbons on your cards along with a butterfly or fairy. I still don't have a fairy stamps but I do have butterflys. I made this card before we came to the cabin. The butterfly stamp set is Whimsical Wings and the ink is Sweet Leaf. The happy birthday is from the stamp set called Danity Thoughts. I am not sure the name of the paper but I know it is from CTMH because I had out my CTMH stuff out at the time. The buttons are from my collection. The ribbon on the side is A Muse. Floss is something I had. I think it is a nice little card for my birthday collection. Let me know what you think.

6 comments:

Danni said...

Oh I love the soft green on this! Mixed with that pink is gorgeous!! Great card and thank you for playing along with my challenge!

LeAnne said...

This is so pretty--I think pink and green are two of my favorite colors together!

coldwaters2 said...

Oh my this is just gorgeous I love the colours but that butterfly is so beautiful.

Hugs
Lorraine x

Caryl P said...

Beautiful card Linda! I love how you did floss bows with the buttons. Hope the lake is treating you well this week!

Stef H said...

oh it's beautiful.

hugs,

Patricia Garcia said...

Pretty card Linda, this is very nice to have in your stash!