Pages

Wednesday, July 8, 2009

STV Potluck Friday 20 & Sketch Saturday



Potluck Friday challenge at Stamp TV is called Punchmania Party. So I gather up my punches and used as many as I could. I only have 11. Now that my sound like a lot to some but from what I have been reading it is only a beginning. The punches I used were from SU and Marvy Uchida. The back ground paper is form Making Memories called Just Chilling. The image stamps I used are a set from Gina K Designs by Nina Brackett called Bug me Anytime. I was excited to see that the flower image stamp fit the SU five petal punch. I punched two for each flower one the stamped image and one on DP. The flower that opens is punched with MU purple punch then scored with a Scor-Pal. If you would like the directions please email your address and I will try to get you a copy. The Happy Birthday is from a stamp set called Happy Camper also from Gina K Designs. I punched this with two SU punches Scallop Oval and Large Oval. The ribbon is something I had.
The layout is from Sketch Saturday Challenge. I really like sketch challenges. The give me a plan to work from.
I hope you like this card. Please leave a comment and let me know what you think.
Thanks,
Linda

8 comments:

brenda said...

Hi Lyndal, just blown this up for a closer look, the detail is brilliant, superb card.

B x

Caryl P said...

Wow, you put so many beautiful details into this! I love it and can't wait to give that flower a try myself.

Stef H said...

omgoodness!!! are these awesome! i love that big flower and the background! just gorgeous.

hugs,

Maria Matter said...

Lindal, this is fabulous! How cool is that flower?! Great job!
Blessings, Maria

raindropecho said...

This is beautiful! I've gotta try that trick of using ribbons as stems!

Sarah said...

That flower that opens is just great! The card is gorgeous..very pretty Linda.

Patricia Garcia said...

Beautiful flower, love the ribbon too1

stampmonkey said...

Oh, my goodness!! These are absolutely the cutest ever! Sooo clever! I'd love it if you'd share the directions with me. ;) Thanks so much!