Pages

Saturday, July 25, 2009

Stamp TV Color Challenge 22



This is my card for Stamp TV’s color challenge. The colors are green, brown, white/vanilla. I used the stamp sets I won from two STV challenges, A Year in Flowers and Say it with Flowers. I love these two sets. There are a lot of stamps on each one and you can do so much with them. I know I will get a lot of use out of both sets. The paper is SU chocolate chip, certainly celery, and Gina K pure luxury pure white card stock. I stamped the flower with VersaMark and used white embossing powder. The DP is CTMH and the little pearls are Kaiser. The ribbon is something I had. I really like the way the flower embossed. Some stamps work better for embossing and I think this is one of them.
Thanks for taking a look. Let me know what you think. If this is your first time here leave a comment and become a follower.

2 comments:

Stef H said...

this is stunning. i was a little unsure of that color combo, but you sure made it gorgeous!

hugs,

Alysabeth said...

Oh so elegant:o)