Pages

Sunday, July 5, 2009

Clean and Simple Challenge


Hi All, I made this card for Clean and Simple Challenge FTL 49 Sketch. First I stamped CTMH Playful Flourishes with VersaMark on Gina K’s pure luxury pure white base weight card stock and heat embossed with white embossing powder. Then I rubbed it with silver metallic rub-ons to make the flourishes stand out. Next I trimmed the edge with a Martha Stewart Doily Lace Edge punch. Then I cut, edged and glued a 1x4 piece of vellum along the left side. I used an A Muse stamps for the image and the sentiment. I backed both of these with black card stock. Then I tied some A Muse white ribbon around the bride and groom. The sentiment says, “The journey is the reward.” I hope you like it. Please leave me a comment if you have a few minutes.

4 comments:

brenda said...

Extremelt elgant card Lindal, interestring what you done with the swirls, thanks for sharing the tip.

B x

Sarah said...

Very pretty and elegant..perfect for a wedding.

Susan (peebsmama) said...

This is such a wonderful wedding card. Very elegant with the swirls, border and embossing but also contemporary with the A Muse image and sentiment.

Natasha said...

Beautifully done! Love the fancy edge!