Pages

Monday, May 25, 2009

CHOCOLATE Stamptacular Sunday Challenge




“Oh, for the love of CHOCOLATE!”
Stamptacular Sunday Challenge was to use some sort of chocolate. I just bought the two stamps I used yesterday on our way home for up North. They are A Muse stamps. One is called chocolate assortment. The other stamp say, “Man cannot live on chocolate alone, but woman sure can.” Isn’t that great? I just had to have that one. I never liked chocolate until my first pregnancy. That was twenty-five years ago. Now dark chocolate is my craving. My chocolate loving friend always gives me Godiva bars for Christmas. I have been saving this one but I think it is time to brake it open. I can always get another on to put in this gift box. Please let me know what you think.

13 comments:

Caryl P said...

Delicious card! It's true that we women could live on chocolate alone.

I used to be able to eat any chocolate, but a coworker is picky and won't eat Hershey's. So since I give her chocolate and in turn eat it with her, I'm addicted to Dove currently. So yummy!

Stef H said...

Yummy! What a fab card and you're right that saying is awesome. Eat the chocolate. Dark chocolate is my very favorite too.

Hugs,

Joey said...

Hi, oooh this is gorgeous so scrummy. thanks for joining us this week. Joey.x

Liza said...

Great job! The sentiment is perfect. Thanks for joining us at SSC.

Liza x

Donna said...

Nice box for the chocolate Linda. Like the color paper you used and that sentiment is so perfect for it.
Thanks for joining us this week
hugs
Donna

Anonymous said...

What a sweet idea on how to hold a candy bar. I love this!

Sprytebyrd said...

Great project! I love it!
(oh, and that chocolate bar is one of my faves!)
Thanks for joining us this week at SSC!
Dee

Nikki Schmaltz said...

This is really cute and I love that says. I totally agree with it. Yum!

Anonymous said...

this is lovely thank you for taking part

Kristie W. said...

How very cute!! I love those stamps!

Skraptacular Designs said...

Hi Lindal,

What a PERFECT sentiment...and you know what...I actually believe it's true too!

Thanks for playing along with us this week! Hope you'll join us again soon for some more challenge fun!

Hugs,
Priscilla

Anonymous said...

Awesome job!
Thanks for joining us

Janneke X

Line said...

Mmmm, this looks really yummy! Gorgous paper and punched border, and I so agree with the sentiment!!
'
Thanks for joining us at SSC this week!

Hugs, Line