Pages

Wednesday, May 13, 2009

New Card



I made this for the Paper Take Challenge. The image is a digital stamp by Tim Hunter from Hambo Stamps. I used my new copic markers to color it. I loved doing that. I used Heidi Grace paper for the card base. This paper is so pretty on both sides. I hate it when I have to hide one side. So I decided to fold it so that I could show off both sides. Then I tucked a piece of paper on the inside and cut it to the shape of the card so that it wouldn't show when the card was closed. I stamped little flowers with a Penny Black stamp on the paper. I really like the way it turned out. Let me know what you think.

6 comments:

Stef H said...

I looks lovely. Love that image!

Hugs,

coldwaters2 said...

Its one great card Lindal love the design and the image.

Hugs
Lorraine x

Caryl P said...

I love the design of this card--can't wait for details! Happy Wednesday!

Caryl P said...

I have something for you on my blog...stop by and see what it is:)

Tracey said...

Gorgeous card, love the decorated inside too :o)

Hugs
Tracey
x

aardvarkpest said...

Great card Love the image.

Glenda