Pages

Wednesday, May 20, 2009

Three in One


This card is for Dannis Dreams Flutter-by-Wednesday, KWerner’s Color Inspiration Challenge and Taylored Expressions Challenge #68. The base is mustard, stamped using a stamp from CTMH Aspiration set with saffron ink. Then I used two DP from SU and cut them with my Cuttle Bug and Nestabilities. Next I stamped the butterfly, a CTMH stamp called Butterfly Wings, with saffron and VersaMark. Then I used mustard embossing powder to make it pop. The baja flower was from a die cut sheet I won at a SU class. Over that I layered a flower cut with SU five petal flower punch using more SU DP paper. Then I stamped and embossed another flower for Aspirations for the center. Last I used my Martha Stewart border punch and a thin strip of baja and saffron for the left side. I hope you like this card.




9 comments:

coldwaters2 said...

This is one gorgeous card Linda I love your colour combo and that butterfly is quite lovely.

Hugs
Lorraine x

Nancy said...

Gorgeous...I love your colors in the card, and the sketch is awesome, too! Thanks for playing in the Flutter By Wednesday challenge this week!!

Stef H said...

WOW! Like WOW! This is gorgeous. I have such a hard time embossing with my nesties. Thanks so much for playing with the Flutterbys this week.

Hugs,

Danni said...

So very pretty!! Great job and thanks for playing along with my challenge!

Nicola said...

Gorgeous card Linda, love that butterfly so much. Thank you for joining us this week on Flutter By Wednesday.
Nicola -x-

Anonymous said...

this is gorgeous Linda. I love it!

Kim said...

That is really nice! I love the texturing on your butterflies.

Anonymous said...

So beautiful! Love all the layers on this card!

Cassie said...

this is stunning!!!
i love, love that butterfly and that staggered circles!!