Pages

Thursday, May 28, 2009

Two Challenges


This card is for Dannis Dreams Flutter-by-Wednesday #55 and Card Positioning Systems. Dannis challenge was to use brads or eyelets. I tried eyelets but I kept smashing them with my Crop A Dile tool, so I went with brads. They were all in a set but I don’t know the name of the company. The base card is kraft, the pattern paper is from K & Company. I used a stamp set from Inkadinkado by Brenda Walton. Her name was on the package so I guess that means it is by her. I couldn’t find any other name. I used SU white embossing powder for the white stamped flower, Color Box Chalk ink pink pastel for the butterfly, and SU Always Artichoke. The pink satin ribbon is something I had in my ribbon collection.

6 comments:

Danni said...

This is so pretty!! Wonderful job! Thanks for joining my challenge!

~amy~ said...

such a gorgeous card...love the soft colors nestled onto the kraft...excellent! Thanks for stopping by my blog :)

Caryl P said...

A very elegant card...the flower embossed in white is just beautiful!

And who are you to ask about a card every day? You seem to be making them daily also! :-)

Stef H said...

this is gorgeous! I love the colors and that ribbon is stunning! Thanks so much for playing with us this week. We hope to see you play in the next one too!

Amazing that Crop-A-Dile costs as much as it does and it does such a wonderful job of SMASHING the eyelets. Hmm. I have the same problem!

Hugs,

coldwaters2 said...

Oh this is lovely the colours and everything just look so serene and calming very nice.

Hugs
Lorraine x

Nicola said...

Wow your card is so elegant Linda, I adore your fabulous ribbon detail and lovely stamps.
Nicola -x-