Pages

Sunday, May 10, 2009

Copic Cards





Here are the cards I made yesterday at the copic techniques class. I had a great time. The class was at the Scrapbook Superstore in Madison, WI. I am looking forward to the next class.
The last card was a free make and take. I love that it is a thank you to mom. A friend of mine had a call from her son Thursday morning. He had been up all night with his one year son. He called to thank her for all she did for him, the worry, the support, the sleepless night. We all stood an cried as she told the story. You just don't know until you are a parent yourself what it takes. Happy Mothers Day!

3 comments:

coldwaters2 said...

What a beautiful selection of cards and what a lovely little story no wonder you were all in tears.

I think you have done really well with these but my favourite is definitely the first one but then they are all fabby.
Hugs
Lorraine x

Stef H said...

These are all fabulous. And look at you...9 followers already! You're so like rockin'!

Hugs,

Susan (peebsmama) said...

What a terrific bunch of cards. I especially like the fortune cookie one. What a fun sentiment. Do you know who makes the cookie and sentiment stamps?