Pages

Saturday, May 2, 2009

New Digital Stamp



It is a beautiful day in Wisconsin and I should be outside enjoying it. However I got my first stamp from Squigglefly and I had to make a card. When I saw this fat little fellow I couldn't help think he just can't stop eating. Then I thought, "I cant' stop... missing you," would go perfect with card. I also wanted to try to use 5 embellishments so that I could give Cupcake Craft challenge 37 a try and the layout challenge at Creative Card Crew. The five embellishments I used are; the white ribbon, the white flower, a blue brad in it, little green metal leaves by the "I Can't Stop", and three flower grommets.
I have a lot to learn about coloring the image. I messed up three or four times trying to use water color pencils and a blending pen. The ink from the printer kept bleeding. I only have three copic markers and I used one of them to blend the colored pencils. It worked OK but I need more copic markers! Thanks for stopping by. Letting me know what you think.

13 comments:

coldwaters2 said...

Oh this is so cute he is a chubby little kitty but he obviously loves his food lol. No wonder you fell in love with this stamp its great fun love your colour combo and layout fabby.

Hugs
Lorraine x

Caryn said...

What a cute image. I think your colouring looks great (but we don't need much of an excuse to buy more stuff do we?!). Thanks for joining in at Cupcake Crafts this week.

Hugs,
Caryn xxx

Joey said...

Hiya, oh I just love this image, fabulous card. Thanks for joining us this week. Joey.x

Stef H said...

Linda! This is absolutely fabulous! You rocked it! I love the sentiment and the colors. You did great, girlfriend!

Hugs,

Sharon Traynor Designs said...

Brilliant card Linda. What a wonderful image - I love that tabby cat. Great use of the papers and embellishments. I love your take on my sketch. Thanks for joining the Creative Card Crew Challenge.
Sharon xx

Liza said...

Great card, I love the colours you have chosen. Thanks for joining us at CCC.

Liza x

Paula said...

What a lovely card love the cute image. Thanks for taking part in the CCC Challenge.
Paula xxxx

CraftyC said...

A lovely card, thanks for taking part in this weeks CCC!
Clairex

The Crafty Den said...

What a cute image (your colouring is fab by the way) and the funny sentiment. Thanks for joining the CCC this week. Hugs, Denise x

Nicola said...

Fabulous card Linda, that image is so cute and your detail is gorgeous.
Nicola -x-

Linanna DESIGNS said...

Good afternoon Linda, what a fabulous card, love the digi image you've used. Thank you for joining in with our challenge this week. linda x

Tasha said...

Wow what an awesome card really fab bright colours and a very fun image
thanks for joining the Creative Card Crew challenge
love tasha xx

bumblebee creations said...

This is adorable!!! I love your cards!!! All of them-glad you stopped by-I love looking through new blogs!