Pages

Monday, May 25, 2009

KWarners #53



This card is for KWerner’s Color Inspiration #53. I used SU pacific blue card stock for the base card. The flower is a stamp from Close to my Heart called Spring. I stamped them with Memento inks; Tuxedo black and Dandelion yellow. I just got the little Dew Drop ink pads from Memento and they are great. The thank you are white stickers from Creative Memories. I have had them for years. The little red butterfly is from K&Company. The ribbon I had but the little buckle is from CTMH. Cutting the flowers out was kinda hard. I need more practice. I really like the colors this week. My camera really doesn't show the true colors.

2 comments:

Stef H said...

Not a big fan of pacific point but I sure do love that flower which looks really great on the card! Great job.

I can never find that challenge. I get to her blog and there's all sorts of clicking I have to do. Can ya send me the link?

Hugs,

2Bis2DO said...

Thank-you for commenting on my card.
Your card is so cute. I love the little butterfly flying away from the cute flower.