Pages

Monday, May 25, 2009

High Tea for High Hopes


This is the other very cute stamp I received from High Hopes. I absolutely love this little angel. The challenge was to use pink and brown. These are probably my favorite colors to use so it was easy except for one thing. I only own R20 blush and R00 Pinkish White Copic markers to use for the pink. So for the blouse and tea pot I cut paper and layered it. I do this for bulletin boards but that is a much larger scale. The hair, skirt and shoes were colored with E33, E57 and E37 Copic markers. The gems were from K&Company. The ribbon was something I had and the get well stamp is from Inkadinkado. I made five cards today and this by far is my favorite. Let me know what you think.

4 comments:

coldwaters2 said...

Beautiful card Lindal love that cute angel and your design, those colours always work great together and one of my favourite colour combos.

Hugs
Lorraine x

Stef H said...

This is gorgeous. I love pink & brown; pink & black, pink anything so this is super.

Hugs,

Powerful Search Engine said...

Hi Lindal I will e-mail you re how to get a link here is my card. Love your layout and adorable image hugs Pascale

Crissy Armstrong said...

This is wonderfully done! I love the angel in an oval frame and your coloring is great too!