Pages

Monday, May 25, 2009

Stamp out Alzheimer's


This card is for Mojo Monday. They are sponsoring a Stampin Out Alzheimer’s event. The challenge is the great layout but more important than that is the cause. Millions of people lose loved ones every day to this horrible disease. I made this card and my donations in honor of my dad. We were never told if he had Alzheimer’s but his memory was gone. He could not remember all the wonderful stories of his life. The saying on the card is about nature and it says to take only memories and leave nothing but footprints. This disease takes all those wonderful memories. Help stop this disease, go over to Mojo Monday and read more about it.

6 comments:

Stef H said...

Fantastic!

Hugs,

Caryl P said...

Beautiful work, on the card and with your words!

Krista said...

Lovely card !

Dawn said...

What a great card!! I left you something on my blog :)

Rachael Knight said...

This is really lovely Lindal. Fabulous work with the sketch. You've reminded me how awful Alzheimers is, my grandparents suffered from it and it was so hard watching them struggle to remember anything. Thank you for that reminder too, it keeps me grounded! Thanks as well for your lovely comments on my entry for Kristina's challenge, I really appreciate that!

Rachael Knight said...

Oops, I didn't read your name properly. Sorry Linda!