Pages

Sunday, May 31, 2009

Sketch Saturday


This card is for Sketch Saturday Birthday Challenge. I used a sticker from The Paper Studio. The sticker has glitter on it. I wanted to use one of the stickers from this set for a while. I love this sticker. I hope it is OK to use stickers. I don’t know the name of the happy birthday stamp but I liked the font. I used a SU punch for the sentiment which is attached to SU C Celery grosgrain ribbon. I used Kraft card stock for the card base. This is another birthday card for add to my birthday card stash. Let me know what you think.


2 comments:

Stef H said...

Beautiful. That ribbon is awesome too.

Hugs,

Unknown said...

Hi Lindal! Thanks for your wonderful comment on my blog. I'll check bac on ya later and I will try to come up with some ideas for that stamp set for you!

Roberta