Pages

Wednesday, May 20, 2009

MoJo Monday


This is a 2002 stamp set for Stampin Up. I love R.W. Emerson quote, “When it’s dark enough you can see the stars.” I think that is so true. We find ourselves looking for the good in the bad. I lost my first baby in my eight month in 1980. I remember being so thankful that I didn’t get to have her and then loose her even though I had never before felt so much sadness.
The background paper is from Creative Memories. I stamped a scrap paper with SU Darling Dots. Then I colored the dots and added stitches with a gold glitter pen. The star and bottom border I cut with my Cricut. Then I added a white ribbon because I thought it needed more.
This card is for Mojo Monday

3 comments:

coldwaters2 said...

I love this quote and yes it is true we do look for good in bad. I love your card and find you very inspirational.

Hugs
Lorraine x

Caryl P said...

I think right now a lot of us are looking for that good...and it's good to take time and see the stars when it is dark out. Beautiful card!

Stef H said...

I love stars and this is gorgeous!

Hugs,