Pages

Saturday, May 16, 2009

Two Challenges


I made this card for two challenges. Stamptacular Sunday and Danni's Flutter By Wednesday.
The paper and stamps are from CTMH. The stamps are from the Aspirations set. I love the flower. I stamped it twice then put 15 bitty brads from CTMH on the top flower. I used SU chocolate chip to stamp the image, the word dream and quote. The CTMH paper is call Unforgettable. The ribbon is Robin Hood Red from SU. The quote says "The future belongs to those who believe in the beauty of their dreams." The quote is from Eleanor Roosevelt.
I made this card as a graduation card for a student who helps in my classroom. She stayed all day on Thursday and now thinks she may want to teach a different grade. She was very tired after a full day in first grade.

9 comments:

Sprytebyrd said...

Pretty! Love the flower!
Thanks so much for joining us at SSC this week! Hope to see you next week - Good Luck!
--x Dee

Danni said...

Very pretty card! I don't see a butterfly or fairy for my challenge but it is a beautiful card!

Janneke said...

Great card ;)

Thanks for joining us at SSC this week.

Janneke X

Unknown said...

Lovely take on the sketch, pretty flower.

Thanks for sharing your card with the stamptacular challenge.

Joanne x

Line said...

Very sweet card! Thanks for joining us at SSC this week!

Hugs, Line

coldwaters2 said...

Oh this is a beauty love that flower and the added effect of the brads, wonderful idea, and that sentiment is fab to and the colours you have used are just perfect.

Hugs
Lorraine x

Stef H said...

Girlfriend.... this is beautiful! And thanks for joining in the Flutter by Wednesdays. We love having you here.

Hugs,

Dawn said...

WOW! Beautiful card!! I love that big flower and the ribbon!!

Caryl P said...

Beautiful card, your student will love it! Remind her that teaching is exhausting but rewarding (no matter what grade in elementary). I spend the first month of school tired every day!!