Pages

Saturday, May 16, 2009

Cupcake Craft Challenge



Hi, I made this card for Cupcake Craft Challenge. I'm kinda late and want to get it in before the challenge is over. The challenge is to make a boy card. I have a student that is into camouflage and wears it everyday. I made this with camouflage paper and colored his shirt with copic markers to look like it was camouflage. The card reminds me of him. He is always putting his hands up and jumping around.

I just notice that the picture is blurry. I'll try to take a better picture tomorrow in the sunlight.

6 comments:

Ida / Little said...

What a tough card! :) Love the cameo paper in the back! And he boy looks so happy :) Thanks for playing with us at CCC this week! :)

Hugs Ida

coldwaters2 said...

Great card for a boy love the image and how you have coloured him the colours combo is fab.

Hugs
Lorraine x

Stef H said...

Blurry, schmlurry. It's still great!

Hugs,

CraftyC said...

A great boys card,thanks for taking part in this weeks CCC!
Clairexx

Liza said...

Great card. Thanks for joining us at CCC.

Liza x

The Crafty Den said...

Great card. Cute image and I love his camoflage shirt. Thanks for joining the CCC this week. Hugs, Denise x