Pages

Sunday, May 17, 2009

Sketch Saturday


Here is a card I tried for Sketch Saturday. I think it turned out a little busy for me but I liked working with the layout. Let me know what you think. The tree stamp and paper are from SU. The little bird is an old CTMH. I know it is old because it is on a wood block. I tried getting into stamping 10 years ago but I didn't have the time or money so the few stamps I had just sat. The felt flowers are from Two Peas in a Bucket. I got them free when I attended their 10th birthday party. That was so much fun.

5 comments:

Danni said...

I think it's cute! I like the ute birdies!

Ida / Little said...

Cute card, I just love the Martha Stewart punch! :) And the birdies are adorable!! :) Thanks for your lovely comment on my blog, I use ProMarkers from Letraset to color with, they work really well for me. Copic are great to but since I started using ProMarker and love'em I'll just stay with'em! :)

Hugs Ida

Caryl P said...

This is such a fun card Linda! I love the many elements, just like peeking through the branches to see the birds at home. Those flower elements are excellent too--I'll have to find some felt and see what I can do!

Stef H said...

I love it! And I got the message on the new challenge blog too. Looks like that should be fun! And look at you! All those followers! Way to go!

Hugs,

Alanna said...

This is darling Linda. I love the papers used and that large tree in the center. Well done.