Pages

Monday, May 25, 2009

Taylored Expressions


We went to the cabin on Friday after work and had to leave on Sunday because the black flies were too much for me. I felt like I was in a snake pit. They were everywhere I went. My sweet husband gave up a good evening of walleye fishing and brought me home. He is trout fishing today so I don’t feel too bad any more. We try to avoid all the big holidays up there but because of a meeting we went.
The card is going to the person who hosted our lake association meeting on Saturday. He does so much work and it is out of the love for the lake.
This card is for the Taylored Expressions challenge. I love the layout. The chair stamp is from Great Impressions. I colored it with Copic markers YG03, YG67, B24, R35, E57, E33, BG10 and Y17. Then I distressed the edges and tinted them with YG03. The thank you was a new stamp I got while we were up North. It is from Inkadinkado called Garden Flower. Base card is Kraft and the other two colors are Certainly Celery and Garden Green.

3 comments:

Caryl P said...

A beautifully relaxing card!

Summer vacation is too far away for me to start counting days :-(

coldwaters2 said...

Oh isn't this just great love that image and your colouring fab card.

Hugs
Lorraine x

Stef H said...

Very nice and he's gonna love it. I love walleye. I also love Great Impression stamps. I belong to a stamp of the month club of their stamps - in my local stamp store. Super stamps.

Hugs,