Pages

Friday, June 5, 2009

Card Positioning System



I made this card for Card Positioning Systems Challenge This is an old stamp I bought years ago. I wanted to use it on a card but I thought it was too big. So I stamped it, took it to a copy machine and reduced the size. When I saw this sketch I thought about a frog and a lilly pad. I have always liked this stamp. It is one I bought for school. I use it to stamp the students papers and they use it to stamp poems and stories. I wanted to stamp hoppy birthday but was unsuccessful at changing the a to an o.

Stamp is from Inkadinkado.
Paper Spring collection DCWV The Spring Stack
White flower is from CTMH
Yellow ribbon is something I had
Copic markers YG03, YG67, B41 to color Mr. Frog



4 comments:

cjjb said...

I liked how your frog turned out! It looks so cute! Does the school have a lily pad on one of the cricut cartridges? Just curious...thinking ahead to a bulletin board for the beginning of next school year.

cjjb said...

It's Carrie - by the way. :)

Stef H said...

This is just adorable.

Hugs,

Linda Beeson said...

Is that frog cute!! This all goes together so well with that CPS sketch.