Pages

Friday, June 26, 2009

Three in One


I made this card for Potluck Friday - Let's Go Digital! STVPF19. There are two components. First to use digital paper and second to make a non-standard size card. This card went together so fast with the digital paper. I used a piece of light blue card stock. I could have printed the DP on card stock but I didn’t think of that until after I printed it on paper. The hot air balloons are stamped on the digital DP called “Bug me Any Time.” I stamped them in different directions to make them look different. I just love the background DP. I think it looks like fireworks to me on this card. If you go to the forum page Stampin Pam gives 6 reasons why you should try digital paper. I agree with her on every reason. It was easy to download and print. The colors printed out great.
This card also works for Paper Take Weekly Challenge. It was to do something digital.
This card also works for Card Positioning Systems Challenge. http://cardpositioningsystems.blogspot.com/
Please leave a comment. If you aren't a follower please follow so that I can find your work.

3 comments:

AKiteFlier said...

This is terrific - super job with the digital paper AND non-standard size card challenge! Love how you did the two balloons. I don't see it in the STV gallery when I serach on the tag - did you put that tag on it? Want to be sure it's there :-)
Thanks for playing.

coldwaters2 said...

Love this card Linda the backing paper is rather lush and yes it does look like fireworks. I love those balloons and the colours all very nice.

Hugs
Lorraine x

Stef H said...

oh sweeties! i love that background paper and thanks for the link. i'll definitely check it out. i love those balloons too. this card is fabulous!

hugs,