Pages

Sunday, June 7, 2009

A Muse Copic Class









Saturday was great. I went shopping with my best buddy and then went to a stamp and coloring class. I made 5 cards, met some wonderful people and learned a lot. All the stamps, paper, and embellishments are from A Muse. I love the clean look of these products. The teacher's name is Kamila Younkman and her blog is: littlescrapsofheaven.typepad.com. She is very helpful and extremely patient. Here are the cards I made.The last one is called Fancy Fold Flower. It is so cute. The flower is a 6 petal flower that you fold. When you open it there is a bee inside and it says, "Hi, Friend." The outside says, " friends make life blossom. The margarita says, "When life gives you limes make margritas." I love all the cards but those two are my favorite. The bee is colored with Copics and Lemon Spica. The head is a tiny gem called Yellow Twinkle Sticker. There is a little line behind the bee made with black dots and Clear Spicas. You can't see that in the picture but it is so cute. What do you think?

1 comment:

GeOrGe in WI said...

I think they are all great Linda...You do GREAT WORK!