Pages

Friday, June 26, 2009

Wonderful News


Hi Everyone, We got the best news on Monday. Gary and I are going to be grandparents. I made this card for James and Carol Lynn to say congratulations. I got a new cartridge for my Cricut in the mail yesterday called New Arrivals. The mommy-to-be is the first key on the key pad. There are so many great images on that cartridges. I got the Nestabilities yesterday on a shopping spree with my best friend. I love this shape for backgrounds. The paper is from SU and the stamp is from CTMH. The pink ribbon is for A Muse and the blue is something I had. Please, let me know what you think.

3 comments:

Stef H said...

well, first CONGRATULATIONS!!!!! woooo hooo! how fun. if you're not a grandma yet, you're gonna love being one!

this is fabulous. i love the colors and that figure is super. they're gonna love it.

congrats to the happy couple too.

hugs,

Caryl P said...

Woohooo!!! Congrats to you and the parents-to-be!!! I love being an aunt and know my mom and dad are some of the happiest grandparents around.

This card is just perfect, love the blue and pink ribbons, a great idea that I'm sure to copy!

Kristina Werner said...

Super cute card! It's adorable! :)