Pages

Sunday, June 7, 2009

STVSC15 Challenge


This card is for Stamp TV Sketch Challenge 15. I ordered Gina K’s Summer kit and I couldn’t believe how nice the stamps are. I took the kit to school to have a stamping friend try it out. They have a high quality feel to them when you use them. You can't see the sentiment but it says, "Thank you."
Stamps; Gina K Eclectic Summer, Paper; something I had, Flowers and Butterfly stamped on Gina K pure luxury base weight pure white card stock layering weight (80lb) with Memento Rich Cocoa, colored with Copic Markeres R35, E57, B24, Y13, Spica clear and lemon, and Inkssentials opaque pen, Sentiment from CTMH

2 comments:

Danni said...

Wow! What a stunning card!

cjjb said...

Yeah, and now I'm visiting Stamp TV on my daily blog visits. All your cards are very cute, Linda! You do a very nice job!
Carrie