Pages

Monday, June 22, 2009

Flutter by Wednesday and Clean and Simple



This will be a quick post. I wanted to get a card in for Flutter by Wednesday #62, and Clean and Simple Stamping. I made one like this in a Copic class but I used a bee instead of a butterfly. I love the flower so much I bought a 6 petal punch and a Scorepal just to make it. Yike! I need to make a lot of flowers now. They really are fun. You have to take a class from A Muse to learn how to make it. I guess there is a copyright on it. The paper and sentiment are A Muse, the butterfly is CTMH. The sentiment says, "friends make life blossom." I made a new friend today. Hi Lovely Linda. Check out her blog. Please leave a comment and let me know what you think.

10 comments:

Lovely Linda said...

Awww thanks Linda, you are lovely!! LOL!! Love this card and you have reminded me to get my FBW card done too....I love this card, such a pretty colour combo and so summery - you need to check out Crafty Creations Challenge...there is a link on my Blog, their theme this week is gardens...this would be perfect!! Thanks for the link...I am glad we have met!! God bless you my new friend!!

Natasha said...

Cute! I love that flower!

Alanna said...

This is so pretty. Love the flower.

coldwaters2 said...

Wow love it Linda it has a very elegant look and love the colours and butterfly. The flower is rather gorgeous.

Hugs
Lorraine x

Caryl P said...

That flower is AMAZING! Great card to go along with it, I love the ribbon!

Danni said...

Very nice! The flower is too cool! Thanks for playing along with my challenge!!

Ann said...

Super pretty!

Nancy said...

What a fantastic flower!! I hope I can somtime learn the secret!! Thanks for playing the Flutter By challenge this week!

Saskia said...

Thanks for joining us at Crafty Creations Challenge with this beautiful card!!

Saskia :)

Patricia Garcia said...

OH this is beautiful, love these flowers, thanks for the inspiration Linda!!