Pages

Thursday, June 18, 2009

Technique Challenge Stamp TV


I made this card for Stamp TV Gina K Technique Challenge-Embossing Only with Nestabilities . The base card is one I got already cut out. Then I dry embossed it with my Nestabilities and rubbed the edge with blue metallic rub-ons. That was another technique I learned watching Stamp TV. The paper is Lime Rickey patterned paper that came in my Eclectic Summer Kit from Stamp TV. The fish stamp is from the same kit. I love this kit. I am finding more ways to use it. I colored the fish with Twinkling H2Os Shimmering Water Colors. I just got them when I was on vacation. Your can’t see it in the picture but the fish shimmers. It really is neat. The letters are stickers for Making Memories. I hope you like this card I sure do. Let me know what you think.

4 comments:

Caryl P said...

This card is so much fun! I love odd sized cards but never seem to make them. That's what the Musky was saying to you the other day....hi!

Cindy said...

Too cute, gonna have to try this one.

Stef H said...

absolutely fabulous! the colors are great and that fish is awesome. i love H2Os too. too bad i don't use them enough and I have almost all the colors! go figure.

hugs,

Patricia Garcia said...

I love this card, shimmery paper is awesome!!!