Pages

Monday, June 15, 2009

Flutter-by-Wednesday


I got the nicest surprise in the mail the other day from a very kind lady named Lorraine. Her blog is Coldwaters 2. She stamped several Tilda images and sent them to me along with some very pretty paper. Thank you Lorraine! Wasn’t the nice of her? I don’t know very much about the Tilda stamps. I am looking for information about their background. I made this card for Dannis Dreams Flutter-by-Wednesday. Her challenge was to use butterflies or fairies and any sketch. The sketch I picked was from Card Positioning Systems for this week. Like I said I don’t know anything about Tilda and I am not sure if she is a fairy. She has wings so I am guessing that she is. That is the information I am looking for. I just think she is so cute. I love coloring these stamps. Let me know what you think.

Stamp Tilda and sentiment Dainty Thoughts from CTMH, Paper DP from SU, colored with Copic markers


2 comments:

Danni said...

This is so cute! Thanks for playing along with my challenge!!
and we debated about Tilda's as to whether they were fairies or not and just decided any person with wings qualifies for my challenge. I really think they are angels but that's close enough for me! LOL!

coldwaters2 said...

Hi Linda wow you have done a most wonderful job with Tilda who I believe is an angel I read on a blog that she has no mouth because angels talk with their heart not the mouth which I think is awesome. ( I hope I got this right lol)

Hugs
Lorraine x