Pages

Wednesday, June 10, 2009

Eclectic Summer Stamps

Today was the last day of school with the children and a parent gave me a very generous gift card. That was so kind of her and very unexpected. This is the thank you card I made for her. I used my Eclectric Summer Kit from Gina K at Stamp TV. I even followed her directions for the card called "Pullin Pastels." If you haven't watched Stamp TV you should check it out. I thought my seahorse need a little something so I used Spica clear on the second seahorse. I think it made a big difference. What do you think?

3 comments:

Stef H said...

That was very sweet and you deserve it. this is gorgeous. the glitter totally enhances the card and she's gonna love it.

hugs,

Patricia Garcia said...

Nice card I love the glitter looks great!!

Keri Lee Sereika said...

Totally cool card and the hint of Spica really makes it POP!