Pages

Friday, June 5, 2009

Flutter by Wednesday and High Hopes


I made this card for two challenges. Dannis Dreams Flutter by Wednesday#60 and High Hopes Challenge #33 called No Corners.
Dannis’ challenge was open as long as it has a fairy or a butterfly. High Hopes Challenge was to make a card with no corners. The basic card came in a package and was cream colored. I chalked the edges first with brown and then with pink. Next I cut the DP from CTMH with my Nestabilities. Then I used a bird house sticker from The Paper Studio. Next I added some butterfly gems and a pink and white dotted bow at the top. I think it is a little busy but kinda pretty. What do you think?

2 comments:

Stef H said...

This is beautiful. Funny how I stay away from shaped cards and I just love them too. You totally aced this.

Hugs,

Danni said...

Love this!! So nice! Thanks for playing along with my challenge!