Pages

Friday, June 26, 2009

Stamp TV Sketch Challenge 18


This is the card I made for Stamp TV sketch challenge 18. This was a fun card to make. I got to use some of my wonderful new stuff. The paper is the digital paper I bought last night after the stamp release party. The corner punch, brads and ribbon I got yesterday when I was at the Stamp TV store in McFarland, WI. That was soooo much fun! I love the digital paper. I printed the DP on white card stock. It is a dark color but the inside is still white which makes it easy to stamp and write a message. I love that. I ordered the new release stamps “Bug Me Anytime” that will go with this paper. This is going to make it so easy to put everything together for quick and wonderful cards. Let me know what you think.

2 comments:

coldwaters2 said...

Oh my Linda this is gorgeous that paper is so lovely and your design is perfect I love the added ribbon and those images just perfect.

Hugs
Lorraine x

Stef H said...

you are on a roll today and each one is gorgeous. this one is stunning too.

hugs,