Pages

Sunday, June 28, 2009

Stamp TV Monthly Challenge 3D



This is my entry for Stamp TV monthly challenge which is a 3d challenge. I love this challenge because I am a container junkie. I have a hard time tossing boxes and containers when they are empty. I know some of you are saying, "me too."
I have told you that I teach first grade. One thing I try to teach the children is not to interrupt when I am working with a guided reading group. Well, I am going to take this container to my classroom. When a student has a question he or she can write it on a piece of paper and put it in the "Bug Me Anytime," container. I won't be interrupted and they will get to practice their writing skills as an extra bonus. Do you think it will work? Well a girl can dream can't she?

The stamp are from Gina K's new "Bug Me Anytime," stamps by Nina Brackett.
The paper is for a DCWV pack called The Spring Stack.
The container is from my, "I can not throw this away," stuff.

5 comments:

Caryl P said...

It's a good thing I have a big basement because I'm a container/box/bag junkie. Must be something about teaching first grade? I love this container, let me know how it works. I may try it anyway!

Holly Young said...

What a darling idea and you've executed it perfectly! Love this Linda!

Donna Baker said...

cool! you must have gone shopping in the store already since you're in WI! this is cute - thanks for playing!

Stef H said...

what a fabulous idea! and such a super box. i wanna be in your class! the kids will love it.

hugs,

cjjb said...

I love it! I think I may need to make one myself and use it for next year. Hope you are resting this week! I love the idea of the note cards for Karen. :)