Pages

Sunday, June 14, 2009

Eclectic Summer for Mojo Monday


This is the card I made of Mojo Monday Challenge 43.
I use a ruler, a craft knife and my Creative Memories cutting mat to cut the paper. It is 45 minutes to a store that would have a paper trimmer. I did remember the craft knife. I don’t use it very much and am not sure why I brought it but I am glad I did. The base card is from A Muse and I embossed it with my Cuttlebug. The stamps are from Stamp TV Eclectic Summer. I colored the flowers and basket with Copic markers. The accent paper is DP from SU. I punched the sentiment out with my SU punch. I told you I brought everything except the paper trimmer. I really like this card and I love the layout. It went together quickly. Let me know what your think.

2 comments:

Danni said...

What a pretty card!!

Stef H said...

i love it. that blue is gorgeous and the embossing is just super.

thanks for your nice comment on my surfer dude at stamp.tv

hugs,