Pages

Friday, June 26, 2009

Four in One


This is my card for Our Creative Corner. The challenge was to use stars. I had this idea in my head all week but here it is the final hour and I am just getting it completed. I cut the stars on my Cricut. I printed the sentiment on the computer and I stamped Happy Birthday to You on the inside. I love the blue stars. They are cut out of a 12X12 sheet of sparkly paper that had a sticky back. The red ribbon was from Gina K. My nieces birthday in on the 6th of July. Not quite the 4th but I think it still is a great card for her.
I was just looking at the challenges and this card fits the Stamptacular Sunday Challenge It is red, white, blue and has stars.
Wow this also works for Crafty Creations Challenge.
This also works for the Cuttlebug Spot Challenge

13 comments:

Stef H said...

i so like american cards and this is stunning. i love that you put the stars in a circle! just gorgeous.

hugs,

Carly said...

Fabulous card! I like the stitching and the ribbon is perfect! Thanks for playing along this week.

Anonymous said...

Awesome card ;0)

Thanks for joining us at SSC!

Janneke X

Caryl P said...

I love how you turned the stars into a wreath. Perfect sentiment for a birthday girl, great work Linda!

Line said...

What a great card! Love the stiching and the way you placed the stars!

Thanks for joining us at SSC this week!

Hugs,Line

Liza said...

Great card, I love the sentiment and all of your stars. Thanks for joining us at SSC.

Liza x

Patricia Garcia said...

Awesome card, this idea of the stars like this is nice,thanks for the inspiration

Joey said...

Hi,

This is gorgeous I love the arrangement of the stars

Thanks for joining us at SSC this week. Joey.x

Saskia said...

Thanks for joining us at Crafty Creations Challenge with this GREAT card!!! Beautiful work!

Saskia :)

Unknown said...

Fabulous card Linda, love all the stars going around in a ring.

Thanks for playing along with us this week over on SSC.

Joanne x

Anonymous said...

Great card Linda, love the ring of stars!! Thanks for joining us at CCC!
smiles,Deena

Karen Brooks said...

Great card! Thanks for playing this week at The Cuttlebug Spot!

Bamabel said...

This is so creative and beautiful! Thanks for joining us this week at The Cuttlebug Spot!

Aymee